Lu Lu so wrong, we’re right

Or maybe we’re just wrong.

A couple of months ago Su and I posted an outrageous photo of ourselves because hey, that’s just we do. It was funny and ridiculous, so of course we loved it. What we didn’t do was post the story behind the photo and anyone who saw the pic just figured it was us being us. Which is also true.

While making my long and winding trek across the US, I stopped to visit Cheryl in TX and since Su also lives in the country of TX she drove over to meet us. Poor Cheryl, she did not know what she was getting involved in and poor Mr Cheryl!

I had bought a new Go Pro camera. I wanted to get one before Vietnam but balked at the price. Then I wanted to get one before Scotland and never got it and was so disappointed I didn’t have it so I finally bit the bullet and got one. Now it was time for us to play with the camera before we get to Italy. I hadn’t touched it since I bought it because I was waiting for my next get together with Su. I really should have played with it a little ahead of time and re-ordered the back up batteries I bought but were defective and had to send back. And I should have also remembered where I packed my Go Pro cable. Good thing Su had a back up camera.

So this is Su and I playing with the camera. Maybe we should have put more thought into what we were doing. We had grand plans to storyboard our video. That didn’t happen. We were also going to do our own singing. Then we heard ourselves. Maybe if we  had more time to practice or if we both had the same version of the song or if we didn’t wait until 5 minutes before hitting the road to record it. Ahh well, there’s always next time. Heck yeah there will be a next time!!!

Thank you so much Cheryl for letting us take over your house and for your awesome camera work and thank you Bill for being such a good sport!

What song would you like to see us attempt to sing (or lip sync)? We know what our next one will be but maybe you’ll inspire us!

17 thoughts on “Lu Lu so wrong, we’re right

• August 4, 2016 at 7:16 am

Put you two in front of a camera and your Asian Persuasion comes out. Love it!

• August 4, 2016 at 7:32 am

We can’t help who we are. 🙂

• August 4, 2016 at 7:42 am

CAN’T. STOP. LAUGHING! That was fun. Can’t wait to show it to Bill, er, um, Mr. Cheryl. He was asking about the suction cup mark on his windshield from the Go Pro camera. Now he’ll know. <3

• August 4, 2016 at 7:45 am

Cheryl, you are so awesome! And your camera work was on point. We laughed just looking at the raw footage, like tears in our eyes laughing. Give Mr Cheryl our love and hopefully we can do this again. Your bathroom has perfect lighting for us!

• August 4, 2016 at 7:44 am

What a fun couple of days! I cried the first time I saw the video!

• August 4, 2016 at 7:48 am

Remind me to shave before Italy!

• August 4, 2016 at 9:50 am

Yes, please do!

• August 4, 2016 at 10:13 am

HILARIOUS, just freakin hilarious. Someday, when I grow up, I hope to have as much fun as you two!! Great video, love that you share with us. Wishing you blessings and adventures along with many happy, safe journeys!!

• August 4, 2016 at 12:04 pm

LMAO and here I am, hoping to be YOU when I grow up Peggy!

• August 4, 2016 at 1:42 pm

This was flippin’ fantastic! Su rocked those shorts like no other and you and “the girls” were off the hook as well. I’d like like to see you do some Blondie…maybe One Way or Another.

• August 5, 2016 at 8:41 am

We do love our Blondie! Will keep it in mind, although I think you will enjoy your next choice also. 🙂

• August 5, 2016 at 4:49 am

OMG that was freakin’ FABULOUS!! I laughed so hard my eyes leaked!
    Here are my FAV parts in order that they happened:
    ~Leiha adjusting herself while Su is having her solo
    ~the empty mic stand while Leiha is performing–looks like Su got kicked to the curb
    ~Mr Cheryl walking thru the video shoot
    ~Su’s look she gives to Mr Cheryl for walking thru the video shoot
    ~sitting on the motorcycle
    ~Su sitting on the side of the car–kudos for making it look like the wind was blowing your wig! Also major kudos for rocking those short shorts!!
    ~The car scene-naughty Su
    ~Leiha hurting her hand on Su’s legs
    ~the pube scene–Priceless!
    ~and lastly the Wig falling off

You all made my Friday girlies! Gotta go watch it again!!

PS I’m sending it to the kids & Kev so they can see you 2 in action. 🙂

• August 5, 2016 at 8:46 am

LMAO, I love that you share this craziness with your family and I love Ian’s reaction to it. Let us know if he needs more condoms. 🙂

I love that you have so many favorite parts. Do you know how hard Su and I laughed when looking at the footage of Su hanging out of the car with the wind blowing thru her hair and the closed garage door?

• August 5, 2016 at 9:01 am

FYI, the mic stand is empty because Su had to go fix her wig. I would never kick her to the curb, well, never say never.

• August 12, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I love it! I showed my sister so she knows what to expect! Having Lu visit has to be prepared for LOL

• August 12, 2016 at 9:29 pm